HOI STUDIO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Unless otherwise indicated, Hoi owns all copyright of the material on the Website. All registered or unregistered trademarks used on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
All copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (Content) on the Website is owned, controlled by, or licensed to Hoi. Except for viewing the content for your own personal non-commercial use, Hoi does not grant you any rights to use the Website or content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing.
STUDIO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read through the terms and conditions on our website thoroughly before enrolling. When registering as a client at Hoi; 73 Miramar Ave, Miramar, Wellington, you agree to the terms and conditions as laid out on the Hoi website www.hoi-studio.co.nz
- Our studio is an inclusive space. We will not tolerate any kind of discrimination or behaviour that creates a hostile and unpleasant environment for staff or members.
- We endeavour to deliver all our classes on time and as advertised, however classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Hoi is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- Teachers are subject to change without notice.
- Out of consideration for the teacher and other clients we ask that you arrive at least 10 minutes before class. Please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, your spot may be given to another member and you may not be able to attend. For security reasons the door to the studio is locked at the beginning of each class.
- If a class you would like to attend is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list. Should a place become available then you will be added automatically 24hrs before the scheduled class. After 24hrs, it’s manual, we will add you up to 2 hours before the scheduled class (apart from morning classes) If you are on the waitlist we assume you are ready to come to class. Any cancellations after being added to a waitlist will be as per our cancellation policy (see below).Please monitor your waitlists the same way you manage your bookings.
- A minimum of two people is required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email should a class be cancelled and your session will be credited back to your account.
- A minimum of three people is required for early morning classes. You will be contacted via text, phone or email the night before no later than 8pm if there are any schedule changes.
- Cancellations/rescheduling classes need to be made more than 24 hours prior when to your class begins. Late cancellations will incur a lost session for all Class Packs and Monthly Passes.
- Sessions are not transferrable to another individual and cannot be used by another person. If someone other than the person booked into the class arrives to use the session, they will be asked to create an account and purchase their own sessions.
- Bookings are to be made via the Mindbody app, the Mindbody website or app or in the studio.
- To book into a class you must either have credit in your account or pay at the time of booking. Class payment must be made upon booking. Classes are on a first come first serve basis and can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance.
- Hoi is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- Hoi has the right to refuse entry at anytime. Owners and/or teachers reserve the right to direct clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and owners and/or teachers reserve the right to turn clients away for any reason they deem necessary.
- Classes at Hoi may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. You agree to follow all instructions given to you by Hoi teachers and you acknowledge that any failure to do so will be at your own risk. Hoi is in no way liable for any injury, loss of property or death resulting from attending our studio.
- By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
- Class cancellations are the responsibility of the person booking the class and can be made via the Mindbody App, Mindbody website and at www.hoi-studio.co.nz/timetable.
- Class cancellations can be made up to 24 hours prior to your class start time without penalty.
- Students using a Drop-In, 5, 10 and 20 Class Pass who pre-book a class but fail to attend will forfeit their class.
- Students using a Drop-In, 5, 10 and 20 Class Pass who pre-book a class but cancel the booking less than 24 hours prior to the class start time will forfeit their class.
- Cancellations will not be accepted on social media, email or telephone.
- A $15 No Show fee will be charged to all members.
- Should a Member (DOUBLE / UNLIMITED) incur TWO or more Late Cancels in a calendar month, a $30 Late Cancel fee will be charged at the end of the month. This will be processed automatically via the stored credit card details. This fee is accumulative.
- All prices are quoted in New Zealand Dollars ($NZD) and all transactions are processed in New Zealand Dollars ($NZD). Prices, products and offers include GST.
- All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Sale items are only available at the lower price during the sale period.
- Unforeseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable.
- We reserve the right to amend prices and printing errors.
- Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost and benefits.
- All purchases are final. Hoi does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on services, workshops or products for change of mind, change of address or any other reason. We will consider extensions on class packs upon sudden injury or illness with a medical certificate.
- All passes and memberships are non-transferable.
- Hoi reserves the right to bill the client the cost of any additional bank fees which may incur from disputed or failed transactions regarding a clients account.
- Declined Payments – A penalty fee may be incurred for declined payments through the Mindbody booking system. This fee is set by Mindbody’s payment provider, EziDebit, not Hoi. Hoi does not receive any funds from penalty fees received by EziDebit. Any queries or disputes by clients regarding declined payment penalty fees need to be directed to EziDebit.
- Gift Cards can be used to for classes or merchandise at Hoi (excluding workshops).
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable
- Hoi does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on Gift Cards for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- We accept no responsibility if a card is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without your permission.
- Gift Cards may be purchased online or in the studio.
- Single class passes are valid for 30 days from purchase date.
- 5, 10 and 20 class passes are valid for 3 months after first use.
- Session pack extensions are only available upon sudden illness or injury, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date. Session packs are non transferable and non refundable.
- Passes cannot be shared. Anyone found to be sharing their pass will be denied entry and have their pass or membership cancelled.
- Any non-cancellations, no show or absent will result in forfeiting that visit. If you do not attend a booked session or cancel within 24 hours of class start time, you will be charged for the class.
- The ‘First time teaser’ is available only once per person and cannot be shared, suspended or refunded for any reason.
- The activation date is the date of pass purchase.
- Our ‘First time teaser’ offer is for 5 classes valid for 21 days from the date of the pass purchase.
- Clients found to be using multiple accounts to purchase our intro offers more than once will be charged any additional class costs they may have incurred.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONSValid for reformer classes only.
Includes:Membership / Double – Valid for 2 reformer classes per week.Membership / Unlimited Monthly – Limited to 1 class per day.
- All Memberships operate on a weekly or monthly autopay schedule from your credit card stored in Mindbody (a secure system).
- Weekly membership classes are non-transferrable and need to be used each week. This is an automated computer thing, but we are happy for you to pause your membership as needed.
- Payment will continue unless notified (see Termination Policy below).
- Memberships will continue with weekly auto-payment unless Hoi is notified of a termination request in writing (see Termination Policy below).
- It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover the auto-payment. Should a payment be declined for any reason, or if there is an outstanding unpaid visit, Hoi reserves the right to process payment at anytime to settle any debt owed. If an auto-payment is declined due to insufficient funds, the transaction will fail which requires additional administration and yields additional bank costs. Unfortunately, Ezidebit may charge a fee for failed transactions.
- Memberships are subject to change in price. We will make all reasonable efforts to tell you of any fee changes by way of our website, in person or via our social media platforms with a minimum of 4 weeks notice.
- Members on the Weekly Double Membership can purchase additional classes can for $20 per class. They will be valid for 7 days from purchase. This pricing option is available to purchase through Mindbody before booking the class. If an additional weekly class is booked/taken and the visit is showing as unpaid, $20 will automatically be charged to the card on file to cover the session booked, regardless of late cancel or no show.
- A $15 No Show fee will be charged to all members. This will be processed automatically via the stored credit card details. We will always endeavour to help if we can – email us if there’s been some kind of emergency that prevented you from cancelling your class email us firstname.lastname@example.org, we’re happy to help.
- Members with TWO or more late cancels per month will be charged a $30 fee. This will be processed automatically via the stored credit card details at the end of the month. This fee is accumulative.
- At least 1 weeks written notice is required for membership pauses/suspensions. If notice is given -7 days before auto payment is scheduled, we cannot guarantee we will be able to cease credit card payments that for the given period.
- Suspensions are unlimited but need to be requested via email. Please email requests to email@example.comPlease note, excessive suspensions will be advised to transfer to session packs.
- We require at least 1 month written notice to terminate membership in which time the membership cannot be paused. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hoi has the right to terminate a membership or pass without notice for any unsatisfactory behaviour or other reasons decided by us, which occurs on our premises, in writing, or is directed at our staff or other members.